Thursday 19 May 2016

Live Brief Initial Sketches 3



I thought that SWAT gear could potentially be very useful against vampire, adding a tiny bit more shielding. You do have to ask where would the survivors get this from, but we don't yet know what kind of resources etc they have. It would be unlikely I think for multiple characters to have it if any.

I also thought that the 'hillbilly' stereotype could be fun in a game like this, especially as it is often associated with Christianity which is something that plays a large part in vampire mythology.



I ended up going a little more extreme with proportions as I looked into this - these kinds of shapes almost seem like they are there as comedic characters - which they could be, if there was a larger cast of characters in this game. I think that these designs could be a little to exaggerated though, as the game itself sounds fairly serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment